Firstly, let me welcome myself back! As you may have noticed it has been a while since the last update. The reason, namely being summer! But it is back to work now for a lot of us, the grace period of the first semester has gone and work must really now begin! Also a huge thank you is in order for all VetSci readers as we have reached over 10,000 visitors to the site with daily visitor numbers in the hundreds!
With the realisation that there is a large audience out there for information such as that available on this website I would like to extend this exciting opportunity to all our readers:
I am opening up the site to writers from a medical, veterinary or biological background. We are looking for people to help expand the content of this website and thus help other from around the globe! If you want some appreciation for all the hard work you are doing, learning or teaching a science discipline – this is your chance! Maybe you have some notes lying around that you think are worthy of sharing, maybe you have a passion for science or writing, or maybe you want to share your knowledge and help others!
Don’t pass this chance up! If you want you the satisfaction of helping thousands of people read below on what you need to do:
- Submit an article to me on your chosen topic (send it via e-mail with the subject: VetSci – [Your Topic] to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The article topic must be of a medical, veterinary or scientific background
- Try and keep your article concise and informative
- Please use your own thoughts, idea or notes
- Don’t be put off! Maybe you prefer to convey information in another way? Try submitting graphics, tables, diagrams or anything else you have produced that has helped you or you think will help others!
- All writers will be contacted within 48hrs of submitting a piece of work and then you could have your knowledge here, being shared with thousands of other people just like you!
- Successful applicants will be invited to join the team and produce articles on a permanent basis for the VetSci site!
Please do consider this opportunity and I look forward to hearing from some of you soon!